Requesting to use previous documents
Dmshove

I have been getting the following message pop up about every 20- 30 min for over 2 weeks no and it is very annoying. My sent messages are received scrambled, sent as multiple messages and in a different order or 14 of the same message are sent in a row. Any idea what is happening?

I have a 6 month old Motorola rzr.

0 Likes
Re: Requesting to use previous documents
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dmshove, scrambled messages are no fun. Let's work together to get this solved. You indicated that some message pops up every 20-30 minutes. What does this message say? Do you use the messaging application that came installed on the phone or one that you downloaded. Do you recall any updates or new apps that were installed before this began?
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Dmshove

The message says, "oops! Something went wrong, unable to access verizon cloud at this time." No there have not been any aps installed, and I am using the default messager

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I had an issue like that on a Moto Droid Razr Maxx once.

First, try removing your account from Verizon Cloud in the phone's account menu screen.  Try disabling Verizon Cloud in the App Manager in main phone settings as well.  That might stop the message and stop the Vzw Cloud from trying to sync and backup all the messages in the wrong order.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for clarifying Dmshove. Let's get to the bottom of your equipment concerns. Do you sync your content to the Verizon Cloud? If you go into the Verizon Cloud app, then settings, do you have the When to back up schedule to hourly or during the day? Do you receive this error message only when you are in a certain area or everywhere you go?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes