I need help suspending my services because I will be overseas. I had them activiated while I was home on leave. But did not have the opportunity to go to a store location to suspend them again. I need help please!
WhereIsCustomerSuppor

Is there any way my services can be suspended again while I am serving my tour in Japan. I do not want to pay a bill for services that I am not using. I would also like to be reimbursed for the money I paid when I was not using my service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I need help suspending my services because I will be overseas. I had them activiated while I was home on leave. But did not have the opportunity to go to a store location to suspend them again. I need help please!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to manage your account while on the go is definitely important. AnthonyArmato2 brought a great suggestion in logging in to your My Verizon account, and being able to suspend your account for a period of time.

Sign in using this link: http://vz.to/1ildVeJ and you can suspend service as needed.

If you are currently deployed in Japan due to military reasons, WhereIsCustomerService2015, your account can be suspended for a longer period of time. We will need some additional information from you. I will forward you a DM with a few followup questions.

Thank you.

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I need help suspending my services because I will be overseas. I had them activiated while I was home on leave. But did not have the opportunity to go to a store location to suspend them again. I need help please!
AnthonyArmato
Contributor - Level 1

Sign into your account and suspend it yourself.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to manage your account while on the go is definitely important. AnthonyArmato2 brought a great suggestion in logging in to your My Verizon account, and being able to suspend your account for a period of time.

Sign in using this link: http://vz.to/1ildVeJ and you can suspend service as needed.

If you are currently deployed in Japan due to military reasons, WhereIsCustomerService2015, your account can be suspended for a longer period of time. We will need some additional information from you. I will forward you a DM with a few followup questions.

Thank you.

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
HelpMe_14
Enthusiast - Level 2

Have you tried to log into your account and attempt to perform this task via the chat?

0 Likes