How do I backup contacts on a LG Revere 2
catmom50

My husband is finally getting a smart phone. How do I backup his contacts to transfer to new phone? He has an LG Revere 2, going to a Droid Maxx. or how do I transfer his contacts to new phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I backup contacts on a LG Revere 2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to have your contacts on a new phone catmom50. Your husband can backup the contact from the LG Revere to Backup Assistant and then take them from there to the new Droid Maxx. Just have him download and run Backup Assistance on the LG Revere.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to have your contacts on a new phone catmom50. Your husband can backup the contact from the LG Revere to Backup Assistant and then take them from there to the new Droid Maxx. Just have him download and run Backup Assistance on the LG Revere.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

media center then browse and download is where bua is on basic phone