how to fix green screen demigod mode hwreset?
firemanlen
Enthusiast - Level 1

Help. got this green screen and wont go away. it says Hw reset Demigod crash handler : hw Reset

press key to choose dload mode or reboot.

1) vol up :dload mode.

2) vol down : reboot

if you choose dload,

please do the following.

1) dload connect usb

2)get ram dump image using qpst config.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

board info

rev 1.1   speed,pvs : 3,7  serial : ******************

-----------------------------------------------------------------

the most recent thing i did was app updates day before this started and lollypop last month. did everything but factory reset at this time.

really hate to do that only as a last resort. safe mode worked once and lasted for a few minutes then green again. now wont safe boot at all.

Any ideas what to do?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: how to fix green screen demigod mode hwreset?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi firemanlen! Let's get this resolved for you and get your phone working again. If stuck on this screen and if not able to escape, a factory reset may be necessary: http://spr.ly/6588B1Fnu Try this and keep us posted. Thanks!

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jwright495
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine did the same thing today because of an overheat. I put in right in front of the air conditioner and waited till it cooled down then selected reboot and everything went fine. Dont know if this helps

firemanlen
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you. So I did reboot. Lasted a day bang it was back. Spoke to 3 tecs at 2 stores and all were a loss as what this is. Reboot not the answer. Soft boot worked few times after it cooled down no battery but that 2 soon failed. My Verizon store sent me a refurbished phone. Sad but it was only option. This seems to be Verizon s answer to everything. This is my 3rd and last time I'm using a droid. Hate buying a new phone last a year then it goes bad,  I bought and paid for a new one and get a refurbished one. Same for the Razer hd and droid x I bought. All with same track history. Brakes and replace with refurbished one. Thank you for your help and listening to me vent...lol..