How long do I need to have a prepaid account before I can upgrade?
xryanlewisx

Im looking to upgrade my device but im not sure on how long i have had my prepaid plan. Also not sure if it matters how long I've had my account for. I currently have an iPhone 4 and looking to upgrade to the 5s. Can anyone tell me if i need to call my local verizon store to find this out? Or could i just find the info online?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how long have i had my account?
Snn5
Legend

Prepaid doesn't matter how long you have been a customer, you can buy a new phone anytime.  You can log into your My Verizon, where you pay your bill, and you can maybe see how long you have been a customer, but really, doesn't matter since you aren't on contract and you basically become a customer all over again every month.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Prepaid doesn't matter how long you have been a customer, you can buy a new phone anytime.  You can log into your My Verizon, where you pay your bill, and you can maybe see how long you have been a customer, but really, doesn't matter since you aren't on contract and you basically become a customer all over again every month.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Upgrading is exciting Snn5. Unfortunately, we do not have access to Pre-Paid accounts. For further details regarding pre-pay service and upgrades please contact our Pre-paid Customer Service team at 888-294-6804.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes