4G drops to 1X and one bar
Gadabout

I move every 3 to 6 months for work. I've never had a problem with my cell service or getting a steady 4G signal.  I'm now in Brooks, KY and my service is bad. I've checked the Verizon coverage map and I'm in the digital coverage area. I stay at 1 to 2 bars and my 4G drops to 3G then 1X. I just don't understand how my signal suddenly drops.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G drops to 1X and one bar
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Staying connected is key Gadabout. I can imagine moving every 3 to 6 months is a task in and of itself. Let's find out more. Brooks, KY does seem to have a 4G connection, but may be a little different based on your physical address. What make/model phone do you have? Do you notice that service increases outside? Please share some additional details.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Gadabout

I have a Note 3, and there is no difference in the signal inside or out.  I've walked all around the RV park and my location is the best for a signal, about 20' from where my RV is it goes to 1X. So far today I've had 4G and it has not dropped, wouldn't you know it as soon as I post on a forum no signal lost. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gadabout,

It is interesting to me that you had 4G service all day until you posted this in our forums. I know how important it is to have service while at home. We can take a detailed look at the area if you would like. Since we aren't able to do this publicly, I will send you a Private Message so that we can gather more details.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes