Can my phone alert me if the incoming call has been transferred from another phone number?
terrabytescs

I want to know if the following is possible.  Can my phone alert me if the incoming call has been transfered from another phone number?  I take calls from a business who transfers those calls to me.  I would like my phone to either ring differently or show a message on the screen that shows me caller ID.  The problem currently is that the originating callers ID is on the call so I do not know which calls are from the business.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I want to know if the following is possible.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good Morning Terrabytescs. Taking those extra calls on your cell can certainly become confusing. While there may be some application out there that can seperate the calls, like Forwarded Call Alert, these are not applications that Verizon actually supports. The other thought, if you happen to have numbers that call that business line regularly, set up specific ringtones for those numbers. Obviously that gets a bit tricky as you are not likely to have every number that may call the business line. Being able to take those business calls on the go will absolutely help you multitask.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I want to know if the following is possible.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good Morning Terrabytescs. Taking those extra calls on your cell can certainly become confusing. While there may be some application out there that can seperate the calls, like Forwarded Call Alert, these are not applications that Verizon actually supports. The other thought, if you happen to have numbers that call that business line regularly, set up specific ringtones for those numbers. Obviously that gets a bit tricky as you are not likely to have every number that may call the business line. Being able to take those business calls on the go will absolutely help you multitask.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes