verizon lost a return phone in werehouse
pereztita

I'm been on the phone with custumer service for almost two months now, verizon sent me the wrong phone and told me to returned it so I did, I have traking number and recipt from post office. phone was recived on the wharehouse, first they told me that the phone was lost,  now last time I called they  told me the they did not get the phone that they just found a empy box. it looks like they have a problem with their employees stealing phones and we the custumers have to pay for it.     any help thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: verizon lost a return phone in werehouse
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

I have not seen this rear its head for quite some time now.

1) try to open an investigation with the Postal Inspector (they may not do it because technically Verizon is the Contract holder on the shipment, but they have been known in the past to do this for customers.  If they investigate the first thing they will do is go to each stop and look at their logs to determine the weight of the box at each station.  This will help show there was a phone inside the box.

2) Call Verizon back and ask to speak to a Supervisor.  They will give you the run around but you will get to one eventually. Explain to the Supervisor that you have initiated an investigation with the Postal Service and are filing a Police Report and a complaint with The Federal Trade Commission.  The Supervisor will talk to you and ask if they can open an investigation first to resolve things.

0 Likes