Why does my Samsung Galaxy Edge keep freezing and restarting randomly?
lauriebeth2008

I am sometimes using my phone when it just decides it is going to restart, or I can be driving and look down at my phone and it is restarting itself.  I close all my apps that I have on as soon as I am done using them.  I was using the navigation the other day and the phone just restarted causing me to miss my exit cause of this stupid phone.  Why are their so many issues with this phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why does my Samsung Galaxy Edge keep freezing and restarting randomly?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lauriebeth2008, we regret to hear that you aren't having the best possible experience with your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. I understand that your phone has been freezing and restarting on its own, and it is important that we get the phone working properly. When did it start doing this? When you realized that it started happening, do you remember installing any new apps to the device? Have you tried to put the phone into Safe Mode to see if that stops the phone from restarting on its own? The steps for Safe Mode are here: http://spr.ly/6584B1jrK
LeoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes