How do I change my jetpack password?
TechQueen3

I have forgotten how to change my password on my MiFi Jetpack in MyVerizon.  Help please.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Question
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Look up the User Guide for your Jetpack model online.  There will be steps on how to reset your password in one of the sections.  Updates to the Jetpacks admin or wifi password need to be completed on the Jetpacks admin page, not the MyVerizon website which is used to manage your account.

If you do not know the Jetpacks admin password then you will have to reset the Jetpack back to the default and use whatever password is provided on the sticker or the jetpacks control panel.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Look up the User Guide for your Jetpack model online.  There will be steps on how to reset your password in one of the sections.  Updates to the Jetpacks admin or wifi password need to be completed on the Jetpacks admin page, not the MyVerizon website which is used to manage your account.

If you do not know the Jetpacks admin password then you will have to reset the Jetpack back to the default and use whatever password is provided on the sticker or the jetpacks control panel.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TechQueen3,

This advice is certainly the right path to take regarding changing your password. Please provide the model number of your device so we can provide specific instructions if you need it.

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BESmitsma325

By the control panel, do you mean the display screen on the Jetpack itself?  I no longer have the sticker.  ;-(

0 Likes