how can I recover incoming caller id I accidentally cleared on my LG G4?
sammymc
Enthusiast - Level 2

New Verizon and LG G4 user. Accidentally "cleared" caller id of an incoming call while on another call?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how can I recover incoming caller id I accidentally cleared on my LG G4?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You could try to view it on your bill under my verizon>my account>view bill. Though because it came through while on another call I'm not sure that you'll see it. Keep in mind your bill won't show names, just the numbers you last called / received calls from.

View solution in original post

MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You could try to view it on your bill under my verizon>my account>view bill. Though because it came through while on another call I'm not sure that you'll see it. Keep in mind your bill won't show names, just the numbers you last called / received calls from.

demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Open up the dialer app and choose the recent tab, you may even have an option to filter to missed calls.  This will only work if you swiped it away from the notification bar, if you actually cleared it from the call history, you will have to do as MiiHere said.

sammymc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks. It appears I hit the wrong button and cleared it, so I'll try MiiHere's approach. Tough learning a new carrier, new phone and new OS at the same time.

sammymc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, MiiHere. I will try that.

0 Likes