Waiting too long for Android 5.1.1 on Galaxy S6
jbgs6

Folks, this is your flagship model. Most other carriers have rolled this out. I've heard the excuses....you haven't gotten what you need from Google/Samsung (not true), you have to spend extra time making sure it works just right (irrelevant...other carriers do too. And if you need to spend extra time, you have had plenty of time to prepare for that, to get additional contract staff, etc), it's a problem to update all the bloatware (again, not your customer's problem.)

Customers don't want excuses short of acts of God (i.e. "All of our facilities got flooded by a sharknado" ). Lack of planning and logistics for getting this done on time is not something your customers should have to make allowances for. We are paying a premium for Verizon's self-proclaimed superior service. Yet, we are being asked to accept delays that exist for no legitimate reason. This is the opposite of how customer service is supposed to work.

Do what you need to do. Be transparent....all that we;'ve heard is rumors..no one's addressed the situation. That only breeds discontent. This is really poorly handled customer management. A more cyncial person would say that you know you can get away with pushing your customers just so far, and it will save costs. Perhaps in the short term, but it breeds resentment. I am paying you for a service, and you are providing less attentive service than other carriers.

Customers don't invest blind loyalty. I pay for a service, you provide it. If you provide it well, we're loyal. If you don't, we're not going to remain loyal out of some sort of blind sentiment.

Please. let us know what's going on. Bring us a solution, not an excuse. Get the staff you need to get to make it happen. I don't have to care about your challenges...you're not providing this service....I'm paying you for the luxury of not having to hear excuses. Solution or no solution, there is no middle ground. 

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Waiting too long for Android 5.1.1 on Galaxy S6
Chris2369

Agreed with OP.

Verizon, get your acts together.

0 Likes