Lost basic phone
David123David

Hi, my daughter lost her basic phone (with a daily plan) about a week ago.  The phone was/is turned off, and there has been no usage since it was lost, so not worried about that.

What is the cheapest and easiest way to get a new phone?  There is a Device Replacement Program mentioned here on verizonwireless.com, but it just says to call the main number, and there is no such menu option (or anything close, really).

Thank you,

David

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lost basic phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

David123David,

We know how important it is for children to stay connected. The device payment program is a great option to get a new device. You can process this online, in store, or over the phone. When calling in, you would want to select the option to upgrade. The easiest way to do this may be online. Log into your My Verizon www.vzw.com/myverizon and select the option to upgrade your device and all available options will be presented to you.

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Lost basic phone
David123David

Thank you very much for the response, but unfortunately there is no option that says "Upgrade" on the My Verizon page(s).  If I try "Change Device" instead, it asks for my ESN or MEID, which of course I don't have.  I will try the phone option when I have time.

0 Likes