Why are my deleted calls returning to my call log?
Rdandmad

I Delete all recent calls.   Then several weeks later some of the very old calls return to the log all of a sudden.  Any thoughts??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Call log
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate that additional information, Rdandmad. Do you normally back up with iTunes or iCloud? Normally the call log is something that is backed up and if your phone is syncing a previous back up it would better explain why these call logs re-appear.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rdandmad, that's a mystery to us too! Which make/model phone do you have? What steps did you complete to delete that call history?

For more device support, click the link below:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/

LasinaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Rdandmad

It is an iPhone 6. We have tried to delete the call log, connect to

iTunes, match all settings to our other iPhone 6 (which does not have the

problem), restart, etc. The odd thing is that only some of the calls

appear and it takes a variable amount of time for it to happen after the

delete. The call list always goes back to September, 2014 (which is when

the phone was new).

Thoughts??

On Sat, Aug 1, 2015 at 9:41 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate that additional information, Rdandmad. Do you normally back up with iTunes or iCloud? Normally the call log is something that is backed up and if your phone is syncing a previous back up it would better explain why these call logs re-appear.

AndreaS_VZW

0 Likes