Droid only working via wifi no data?
Mexipol

My daughter and I share a data pkg I have iPhone she has  Android. For some reason she cannot access anything unless connected to wifi. Her data reads at 0.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid only working via wifi no data?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I would look and make sure her data is turned on. It should be under settings?network or something of the likes.

0 Likes
Mexipol

Checked all that. Even turned off any parental controls in case that was interfering. Thought maybe it was an incompatibility issue iPhone vs droid.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Is the phone able to do anything while not connected to wi-fi? phone calls and text?

0 Likes
Mexipol

SShe can call and text with no wifi. No apps will work.

I Finally found a parental control app that worked on both platforms but deleted it since I thought it was preventing her use data.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to get your daughters data back in action, Mexipol. When exactly did this start? Any other apps or updates installed at the time? Does she use Battery Manager or Task Killer apps?
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes