How do I get rid of the triangle icon with an exclamation in the middle in Message+?
sgibson7
Enthusiast - Level 1
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does anyone know how to get rid of a triangle icon with exclamation in middle in Message+?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the visual Scott, it is very helpful. The exclamation mark indicates that a message in that thread failed. The only way to remove the exclamation mark is deleting the message thread. Finding the specific message that failed and sending it again may also remove the notification.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: Does anyone know how to get rid of a triangle icon with exclamation in middle in Message+?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the visual Scott, it is very helpful. The exclamation mark indicates that a message in that thread failed. The only way to remove the exclamation mark is deleting the message thread. Finding the specific message that failed and sending it again may also remove the notification.

AntonioC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

sgibson7
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for your quick response!  I spoke with Verizon Customer support before this and they weren't able to give me a solution.  You are awesome.  It took a while for me to scroll through my messages threads, but finally found the culprit.  I was able to delete it and voila, the icon is gone.  Thank you!

undelivered message.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sgibson7,

That's great news! I'm glad it's been resolved. I appreciate you keeping us posted. Enjoy the rest of your day.

JohnB_VZW

0 Likes