Do you like the current Prepaid Plans???
Dustin001
Contributor - Level 1

For the most part I enjoy being on Verizon's Prepaid my only major gripes are:

- Not being able to receive video messages

- Not being able to send picture messages over Wifi

- Limited data

Those are my gripes as of now everything else is great and I enjoy the service

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Do you like the current Prepaid Plans???
Snn5
Legend

My LG G2 auto shrinks most short HD clips.  However, to send a clip successfully, you need to create the clip from within the message app.  My video app lets me choose QVGA (better) or QCIF (worse.)  Both allow up to 60 sec.  There's no possible way for my phone (or many others) to send a 13MP 1080P 60FPS video via message.

View solution in original post

Dustin001
Contributor - Level 1

no replies lol i feel the love

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

To be honest, I have the Prepaid Plans space set to show in my connections stream and inbox, but this post never showed up.

I get and can send video messages.

Verizon Messages+ and Google Hangouts will send over WiFi.

Limited Data is part of the Prepay game.

0 Likes
Dustin001
Contributor - Level 1

How do you send video messages? Everytime I try I get a error message that the file is to large?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

My LG G2 auto shrinks most short HD clips.  However, to send a clip successfully, you need to create the clip from within the message app.  My video app lets me choose QVGA (better) or QCIF (worse.)  Both allow up to 60 sec.  There's no possible way for my phone (or many others) to send a 13MP 1080P 60FPS video via message.

Dustin001
Contributor - Level 1

So how exactly do I create the clip in the messaging app? Lol I am not very good at figuring this stuff out.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Go to message app.  Click the attach button. Choose "record video."  Or something similar.

Dustin001
Contributor - Level 1

Oh ok I have to record the video from the messaging app and not just upload a video already saved.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Yes, because unless it is a 5-15 sec low quality clip, it will not attach being a pre-recorded video.

Dustin001
Contributor - Level 1

Oh okay well thanks for letting me know about this it was driving me crazy that I couldn't send video messages. Snn5 you are truly awesome Smiley Happy