Can't download Apps or links from email
Drea78

I can click on a link on a web page/site however if ivory to do so from an email received or even to download an app in AppStore it never opens. In AppStore I go at far as "GET" but then it just spins indicating it's loading but never completes. Is something wrong with my setting? Is this a data problem? Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't download Apps or links from email
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Drea78!

Let's see what's causing the problem with your applications! Are you able to access the browser? Current zip code? When did the problem begin? Do you experience the issue with all or specific applications?

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Drea78

Just to clarify this problem is not only in downloading apps but in opening links received in an email message. In my email, if I copy the link to open it in browser it opens; my problem is accessing the link via the email message. In the AppStore, I click "Get" then "install" but it just spins as if it's loading but it never does.

• I can access the browser

• My zip code at home is 11212 & at work 10003

• Started having this problem within the last 2-3 weeks

• I experience this problem when trying to download all new apps & opening links in emails received.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Drea78 We appreciate the helpful details. How email accounts do you have? Is the issue with downloading apps and links only happening with one email account?

SheritaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

does it happen with wifi off and using cell data? try a soft reset hold home and power until you see the apple

0 Likes
Drea78

I only use one account on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Drea78,

We want to be sure we get this figured out. How long has this been an issue? Do you have any concerns with any other data related functions? Are you able to browse the web ok?

SandyS_VZW

0 Likes