How do I unblock my mamas wireless billing

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do I make it where my mama can do wireless billing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You got it! Snn5, it was updated from $25 to $50. Oddly enough though, when I check the FAQ found here:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/google-carrier-billing-faqs/#item5

Under 3) Am I eligible to use Google Play Carrier Billing?

It states that there is now a $100.00 limit per mobile number, per bill cycle.

I'll reach out for further clarification on this, as that's a large difference.

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having the flexibility to customize your account is always a good thing. JammingJamie, we are here to help out with this. Let's make sure we have all the info needed to offer the best steps to help get your wireless billing enabled.

Just to make sure, are you referring to being able to receive online bills through My Verizon, or the ability to bill Play Store content to your wireless bill?

NicandroN_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JammingJamie

The ability for the play store to Bill Verizon when I purchase in game stuff

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

From a similar post and a Verizon reps response:

There's a few things that may be causing this. With the ability to bill to your account from Google Play, you can bill up to $25 to your wireless account. So if the purchase you're attempting to make will put you over $25 for the month, you'll need to either make the purchase using a credit card or wait until your next bill cycle to bill it to your account. Also, an account owner can restrict the ability to bill Google Play purchases through Service Blocks or Usage Controls on My Verizon http://bit.ly/xB4iTc. Another common cause to the message would be if there's been a recent interruption your services for non-payment. If a line is interrupted, the ability to bill to the account will be restored in 6 months.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for clarifying JammingJamie. Are you a first time user of Google Play store? If not, when you go into your Google Play and select Buy, you should see an option to select Bill my Verizon Wireless Account as a payment method. Please keep in mind, the account must be eligible to bill to account and has not already reached the $50 monthly limit.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Was the monthly limit extended to $50?  I thought it was $25.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You got it! Snn5, it was updated from $25 to $50. Oddly enough though, when I check the FAQ found here:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/google-carrier-billing-faqs/#item5

Under 3) Am I eligible to use Google Play Carrier Billing?

It states that there is now a $100.00 limit per mobile number, per bill cycle.

I'll reach out for further clarification on this, as that's a large difference.

NicandroN_VZW

Snn5
Legend

Consistency across the board seems to be an issue.

0 Likes