Email Search Functionality vanished with one of the recent updates. I am using the standard email app that came with the phone and I setup my personal email account which is Outlook. Anyone else experience this? Anyone have a solution?
wiley34

Email Search Functionality vanished with one of the recent updates.  I am using the standard email app that came with the phone and I setup my personal email account which is Outlook.  Anyone else experience this?  Anyone have a solution?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Email Search Functionality vanished with one of the recent updates. I am using the standard email app that came with the phone and I setup my personal email account which is Outlook. Anyone else experience this? Anyone have a solution?
wiley34

I have a Droid Turbo.

0 Likes
Re: Email Search Functionality vanished with one of the recent updates. I am using the standard email app that came with the phone and I setup my personal email account which is Outlook. Anyone else experience this? Anyone have a solution?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's certainly odd wiley34. Let's see if we can figure this out together. I have the Droid Turbo also and I still have the search feature in my stock email application after the most recent 23.11.39.en.US software upgrade. The magnifying glass appears in the upper right hand corner of my inbox and when I select it, it says Search Email. Are you using the outlook.com option for email or the Corporate email option for outlook using an exchange email account?

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes