has anybody lost the verbal command ability for Siri and other phone tasks
billba

I used to be able to activate voice commands for Siri and other phone tasks like "call Jane" but now that does not work on my iPhone. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: has anybody lost the verbal command ability for Siri and other phone tasks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
billba

I am sorry to hear that Siri is giving you the silent treatment. How long has this been going on? What kind of iPhone do you have? Has there been any recent updates or apps on your phone before this started?
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
billba

BryanS, I have an iPhone 5C. The voice recognition used to work fine but it stopped a couple months back but I put off trying to fix it.  If I have my ear buds with mic connected however, it works

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
billba

I am with you so far. That is an excellent phone. Does Siri work over bluetooth or when the phone is on speaker phone? If you are calling someone without a headset plugged in, are they able to hear you?
BryanS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
billba

No to the first question and yes to the second

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
billba

With you so far. What ios version are you running on your phone?
BryanS_VZW

0 Likes