My iPhone 5 no longer allows me to access gmail. What changed?
darleneaz

My iphone 5 stopped connecting to my gmail account, citing a server error. Any suggestions on correcting this issue?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 5 no longer allows me to access gmail. What changed?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you to start getting your Gmail again darleneaz. Where do you get this citing error at? Have you tried to remove and readd the email? Is your other email working fine?

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
darleneaz

I receive the message "The connection to the server failed." This happens when I try to connect via WiFi AND when I try to connect using Cellular Data. I did reinstall Gmail.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Contact Apple and check their knowledge base. Also check to see if Google is having service troubles. I don't have the link offhand right now. Very good tool.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hmm. That is odd darleneaz. We will get this working again. Are you able to browse the internet? Have you tried to connect to other WiFi? When you added your Gmail did you start getting your email again?

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes