Casio G'zOne Ravine 2 work in Russia.
qwehoho

Good day.

Is it possible to buy this phone with shipping to Russia? Will it work in Russia with local GSM operator w/o any magic?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Casio G'zOne Ravine 2 work in Russia.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's certainly a great device, qwehoho. It will work in Russia, as it's a Global phone. However, we can only ship within the United States. We cannot ship to Russia. The best thing would be to have shipped to a U.S. address, then shipped to you. Otherwise, if you puchase through a third party, they may be able to ship to Russia. I'm sorry.

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
qwehoho

Thanks for answer. And main problem not with shipping, but how to authorize (and unlock) this phone for local russian GSM operator. I know that main way to do it, is dial to support when phone connected to CDMA operator (and you should have long story in it or smth like this). But in Russia it impossible to do, because we have CDMA only 450 Mhz, where you need is 850 / 1900. Maybe will be possible to authorize and unlock GSM connect, through you (support on this site)?

Or I am wrong, and this phone don't need any actions, and I can put the GSM sim card in it, and all will be fine?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for clarifying. You're right, you would need to call in to have unlocked. That would be the only way to be able to use in Russia. http://vz.to/ZAZ3lF

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes