Why didn't my contacts & pictures transfer?
smileyt20
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got a new iPhone 5S this week and was previously a Droid Razr M and Blackberry user.  If I log into My Verizon, my photos and contacts are all listed, but when I followed the steps provided in the phone's packaging, only one of my contacts transferred over to my iPhone.  Suggestions??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why didn't my contacts & pictures transfer?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

smileyt20

Getting your information loaded onto your new phone is very important. What steps have you tried to take so far? Going from Android to Apple has a few different hoops to jump through.

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
smileyt20
Enthusiast - Level 2

The instructions that came with the phone said to use verizonwireless.com/transfercontacts and that process did not work.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ok, lets try something else. Please download the Verizon Cloud app from the Apple App Store. After installing it, follow the instructions to setting it up. This app will connect to the contacts that are backed up to the Verizon Cloud and allow you to download them.

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
smileyt20
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just FYI - In the 48 hours it took Verizon Support to reply to my post, I found a way to restore my contacts through my Google account.  The response time was very disappointing.

0 Likes