S4 Ringtone not Working
S4_User

My S4 ringtone stopped working.  I am setup for ringtone and vibrate on all calls.  I power down my phone and power it up again.  First call no matter who it is will ring and vibrate.  I can either answer the call or let it go to voicemail.  Every call after that i have no ringtone and phone does not vibrate.  I can see the call coming in if i am looking at the display so that I can answer it.  All the calls show up as missed calls.

0 Likes
Re: S4 Ringtone not Working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi S4 User, I apologize for the issue with your ringtone not working. Let me help to get that ringtone to sound off again. When did this issue start happening? Are you using a 3rd party app for your ringtone? Here's a link to help with ringtones that you could try out to see if this restores your ringtone http://tiny.cc/4gwx0x and let me know if this helps.

EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: S4 Ringtone not Working
S4_User

No go on ring tone.   Still restart phone and first ring works only.  This problem reared it's head after the last update for the phone from Verizon to lollipop.   I guess Verizon get the updates to disable functions on your phone to get you to get another phone from them?  I guess I could go to the store were the only help I every got was to buy another phone?

0 Likes