How can I create a temporary "Out of Office" voicemail greeting that I can delete when I get back while still keeping my original permanent greeting?
RVC0003

Is there a way to create a temporary voicemail greeting for when I go on vacation or "Out of the Office" without having to delete my permanent voicemail greeting and having to re-create it when I return?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How can I create a temporary "Out of Office" voicemail greeting that I can delete when I get back while still keeping my original permanent greeting?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RVC0003,

We certainly understand wantng to be able to use all of the available functions on your phone with regards to voicemail. In this case the iPhone devices because they use a different platform for voicemail does not have the option to do an extended absence greeting at this time. I do apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

CandiceH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How can I create a temporary "Out of Office" voicemail greeting that I can delete when I get back while still keeping my original permanent greeting?
jrosendo

When is that function going to be available with iphones?  It is extremely helpful if you use your wireless for business and you travel often.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I wish I could provide you an answer to this question Joseph. Only Apple controls functions and features on the iPhone devices. Please reach out to them for information on future features for Apple products.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

You could always use Google Voice for voicemail instead of Apple's Visual Voicemail. Google Voice has an option for multiple voicemail greetings.

0 Likes