Tablet
utt
Enthusiast - Level 1

Shopping for a tablet and came across this phablet has 2 some card slots and is both gsm and wcdma bands wanting to know will this work on Verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Tablet
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
utt
Enthusiast - Level 1

When shopping for a tablet what do I need to look for besides sim card slots to see if it works

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You need to be sure it has the the LTE radio frequencies listed for Verizon Wireless. For example, the Nexus 9 LTE tablet is compatible with the Verizon Wireless network and is unlocked. There is a SIM card activation issue with the Nexus 9 LTE tablet.

Otherwise you should be looking for Verizon Wireless branded tablets.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

utt
Enthusiast - Level 1

cheaper just to cancelled the line then

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to get the tablet that's right for you, utt. Are you looking to activate a tablet on a line you no longer use? To find out if a device will work on our network, you can use this link: http://vz.to/1gSxc19

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes