Can't Open JPEG File Email Atchs Galaxy Note 3
Butch2nd

I can't open JPEGs in email. I open the email, press the LOAD MORE button at the bottom then press the attachment.  The next screen displays the attachment as well as PREVIEW and DOWNLOAD buttons. When I press either button all I get is thessage, "You must download the email before you can download the attachment". Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't Open JPEG File Email Atchs Galaxy Note 3
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Some things you can try is clearing your e-mails cache and data; it may require you to log into the account again, but that was my second suggestion: remove your account and add it back to the device.

Also verify that you don't have a download limit size, most e-mail apps have settings about the amount it will download. If you have a high GB plan, then there is no reason for it to be set at a limit.

0 Likes
Butch2nd

Thanks. ..where do you change the download size limit? I can't find it in email settings.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Are you using G-mail or a 3rd party app or the e-mail app on the phone?

On my S5 you can go into settings>manage accounts>select account>more settings> and at the very least select auto download

Then under "sync settings" within the e-mail app settings there is a "limit retrieval size"

0 Likes
Butch2nd

I'm using the email app on the phone.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Just poke around in the settings some more. Look for "sync settings" that's where I found the limit on mine.

0 Likes