i see there is a new update today . will this fix the lollipop mess ?
pinkiegal7
Enthusiast - Level 1

I see there is a new update today for my Samsung galaxy 5 . will it fix the lollipop update mess?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: i see there is a new update today . will this fix the lollipop mess ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want to leave things a mess, pinkiegal7. There was a small update to the S5 that helps with the Galaxy Apps and Fingerprint Scanner released to the S5. You can take a look at the benefits and how to install any update when it becomes available at http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/galaxy-s5-update. If that was not the concerns you've run into with your phone, please fill us in on how we can help and what's been happening with your S5 specifically.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

One can only hope.  You could always wait to see if others are quiet, or screaming.  Quiet is good, screaming not at all.  If the update makes things worse, the posts will pile up here very quickly.

Re: i see there is a new update today  . will this fix the lollipop mess ?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
Re: i see there is a new update today  . will this fix the lollipop mess ?
mama23dogs
Legend

LLet's hope it includes patches for what ails....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want to leave things a mess, pinkiegal7. There was a small update to the S5 that helps with the Galaxy Apps and Fingerprint Scanner released to the S5. You can take a look at the benefits and how to install any update when it becomes available at http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/galaxy-s5-update. If that was not the concerns you've run into with your phone, please fill us in on how we can help and what's been happening with your S5 specifically.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes