Refund
DizsatisfiedvzCustome

I was told the last three calls her I would receive a credit for my phone calls that were drop

And the over usage of data especially because I have family base plan. The data was capped several times and for whatever reasons I al always having to go into the Vz site and resetting it.

I was told and refer to go to a onsite vz store and speak to customer rep to look at my phone as well. All was done. Unfortunately I beekng directed back to customer service stating the onsite store does not give credit and they do not as well see any notations about credit suppose to be given.

I am extremely disappointed as the notes does not indicate the entire call and the way technology is advance every call should be noted with the actual transcript call to confirm the accuracy of the rep doing he job as stated and customer requests and also holding the policy and rules accountable on both ends.

I am customer who was told to upgrade my data for troubleshooting purposes and that the credit was going to be given the following bill and here I am stuck with continue overage of data and phone calls that will not last, hangs up, and has no quality of call.

I can not surf the internet, listen to music, etc without being charged rthr extreme of data when I have a family base plan that was cap.

vz isn't given me phone credit of the data credit for their error of features that I pay for.

I so dissatisfied and need to see how I can be removed from this contract alone since VZ who we been with for 26 yrs will not seek to problem solve their issue of droop calls or data overage.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Refund
mama23dogs
Legend

This is a peer to peer forum, so I can't solve your problems. 

It seems you are on an older family plan, not a shared data plan with more everything.  (Which includes unlimited talk and text).  Or...Are you on an individual prepaid plan?   Have you looked into a more economical plan?

I Can't say much in favor of Family Base.  There are free apps that can track cell phones, lock, ring or erase them.  The data cap doesn't work, as you noticed.  I use Life360 which works on all phones and find my iPhone for my younger sons iPhone.

0 Likes
Re: Refund
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Dizsatisfiedvzcustomer,

Your happiness means the world to VZW! 26 years of loyalty is awesome, we could never say goodbye. We always want your bill charges to be accurate and your service working properly. Sorry to hear that your credit has not been applied. Lets get this resolved. When the data limits are dropped do you receive notification that your limits have been removed from the line? Just to clarify, your were advised to upgrade your data for troubleshooting purposes, but your going over the new data amount as well?  Does the calls drop in one location or multiple? How many bars of signal are appearing on the device when the call drops?

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes