Is there a known problem with LTE service in the 45877 & 45850 (Lima, Ohio) areas
tlc45801

Our phones keep going from 1G to 3G but will not go to LTE.  Pages won't load, etc.  Initially, we thought it was our phones but found out friends in the area are also having the same issue so clearly it's not the phones themselves nor the small town we are in (which has notoriously BAD SERVICE).  Please, please, please, expand and/or strengthen your signal Verizon!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there a known problem with LTE service in the 45877 & 45850 (Lima, Ohio) areas
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tlc45801,

We are here to help! I want to make sure that we can get you all connected again.  There are currently no outages in your area. Are you having issues in a speifici location? Indoor or outdoors?  Any error messags? Here to help.

YareliM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Is there a known problem with LTE service in the 45877 & 45850 (Lima, Ohio) areas
tlc45801

Inside and no error messages

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tlc45801-

We want your signal to run as it should, sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing at this location. To confirm, is this happening to all lines on your account? When did this issue begin and what mmake/model phone you have? What services have been affect: voice, messaging or data? Also, please let us know if you have tried restarting the phone and if you see a difference.

CarmenT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes