phone freezes, again and again
Njc969

A couple of hours ago my phone got hot and froze on the Verizon start up screen. Since then I have done everything. Battery is fine, started in safe mode, then did a hard reset. It will start and then as soon as I start to think I can reset everything I lost on the phone it freezes again. Over and over again, any thoughts ??? Please help I am so angry, loved this phone before this happened!! Grrrrr

0 Likes
Re: phone freezes, again and again
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help! I am unhappy to read about the experience that you are having! I know how much I use my device. Let's get started. Please provide some details for us. What was happening before the issue began as far as heating up?Was a specific application running? Did you see and errors pop up? If this issue is ofr the Galaxy S5 please retry http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-97645/

BobbyN_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes