Customer Services is embarrassing
Jake2112

Customer service at Verizon is embarrassing.  After trying to reach someone for over 1 month at Verizon, I have come to the absolute conclusion that you don’t actually ever want to talk to someone and it is just easier and cheaper to always deal with all issues thru chat.  At this point, I have now decided to check into my wife’s family plan with Sprint as the phone I have through Verizon is down and I can’t get a call back to see my options.  It’s really unfortunate that Verizon takes the path of so many other business that eventually fade due to poor customer service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Customer Services is embarrassing
bearone21
Legend

unable to reach 'em for a month, i find that hard to believe, i've gotten in recently with reasonable wait times.

really, i've never heard of any offer to receive a callback from cs & i go back to gte days.

if you're in contract & you jump to sprint you'll pay a penalty but then sprint'll pay to buy you out.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to take over and assist, Jake2112. I do apologize for the experience you have encountered when calling our customers service number. You always deserve a helping person on the other end of the line. We don't want to see you leave over this. What exactly is going on? How can we assist here? Are you having voice, data, or text issue?

JorgeO_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jake2112

Been a Verizon customer for a few years. For most part it was good. Most

issues i addressed through the Verizon app. This past March, I had to

travel to Mexico...trying to talk to someone was virtually impossible and

once i did, your international calling set up cost me more money than i

was told, but you did fix if after i called V about it. about a month ago

or so, my phone GS4 has been acting up. slow service. power button

intermittent. reset a couple of times. phone is ~2 years old. I tried

calling V but very difficult too navigate your call line, once i even found

a number to call. this week i called a dealer on south state road 135 in

greenwood, indiana and he gave me a number to call at V but said he cant

help. again, virtually impossible to actually talk to someone about what

options i have when i tried to call. so i tried chat but waited till i had

to leave and not one ever came on. so frustrated at this point, i went to

see sprint today. they give free phone (GNote 4), insurance, and better

rate for Galaxy Note 4 at same price you give only service for. only

benefit i have with verizon is your service area, b/c it sure is not your

customer service. very disappointing. still not decided what i will do,

as my plan is not up till july 11.

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 8:16 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apprecaite you taking time to work with us here, Jake2112. We would be heartbroken if you were to go so we want to show you the higher level of support that you deserve. Did these concerns start after installing new apps or updates? You mentioned resets, was a full factory reset completed to return device to stock operating system?

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jake2112

most of the issues started after i got a notice on my phone that a system

update was available. when i updated it, it looked like the jellybean

android thing. i know some people are, but i am not very impressed with

it. although battery life now seems to be longer my phone is slower on

almost everything. quite annoying.

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 3:33 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jake2112, getting a software update should always help improve the function of the phone. I'm glad to see that you are having a better experiece with the battery life on the device. You stated that the phone phone is slower, is it slower at pulling up applications or are the data speeds slow with pulling a web page? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jake2112

your replies from verizon are exactly my point. read back through this email chain.  Your replies have done nothing to solve my problem.  a dialogue over email is not solving anyone's problem. this is frankly quite useless. waiting days for responses on an email chain is ludicrous.  i look forward to the day when other carriers have even a slightly better coverage area than they do today, because i (and i'm sure others) will switch, as your customer service is so attrocious. all i wanted was to talk to someone about switching my phone out a few weeks earlier but not paying a premium.  since this dialogue has taken so long, my due date has arisen in a week and this conversation has become useless.

goodbye.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jake2112,

We want to make sure that everything is oaky with your device. I do apologize for the delay in respone. So we can take a look a the options that you might have on the account I would like to get some details. So we can get these details, I have sent you a Direct message. Can you please respond back to that message? Or you can always reach out to us directly by calling 800-922-0204 or *611 from your Verizon Wireless device.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes