1GB for $45 a month!?! What a JOKE!!!
malwarehunter
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm on the $45 a month plan and I must say that the 1GB offering is a joke! Surely you can offer more than that for $45! I'm seriously thinking of looking elsewhere where I get more data for the same price!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 1GB for $45 a month!?! What a JOKE!!!
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

DO you use/need more than 1GB?

AT&T charges $25 per month on a 1GB plan plus $20 for the line access. That's the same $45.

T-Mobile charges $50 per month for 1GB of 4G/LTE ad slows you after that but it's still more than $45.

0 Likes
malwarehunter
Enthusiast - Level 1

I use more than 1GB a month. I know I don't exceed 3 or 4 gigs a month. It would be nice though if Verizon offered at least 2.5 GB a month on the $45 plan.

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Because that's what suits you I particular.

You say that it is $45 for the 1GB. You must be on Edge. You can get the 2GB More Everything plan on Edge for $40 (2GB) plus $15 (line) totaling $55. Plus the cost of your phone. That is only $10 more. for 1 more GB. Good deal since on the individual plan the overage is $15/500MB. Which means if you pay the overage you are like $70 so you are actually saving.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

$45 autopay is 2GB.  $60 autopay is 3.5GB

Amanda64492
Enthusiast - Level 2

I only get 1gb with my iPhone with the $45 plan also

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Autopay gives you 1GB bonus instantly after signing up.  I got on during a promo of 2nd month free with port in.  Turned into a free 1st month and a credit for the 2nd since I had to pay to start.  My 1GB bonus went into effect same day.  So, I pay $45+ tax = 50.80 for 2GB.  1 week in and I am at a whole 15MB.  But, I use wifi mostly so, it works for me not having a contract and using a G2 from a previous contract.

0 Likes