Dimmed screen
gofaulk28

Hi, I have a galaxy S5 and I use messenger plus for texting. My question is that whenever I change the background picture on the texting screen, it is always dimmer than the original. Is there any way to change this?  Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dimmed screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question, gofaulk28! When you say it's dimmer, do you mean that it is dimmer only in the texting screen? Has it ever been the same brightness?

MichelleH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
gofaulk28

It has never been the same brightness. It is only dimmer in the background of my text screen. I just wondered if it was just my phone or that is just the app is?  I don't see any settings to change it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gofaulk28,

Got it! Thanks for clarifying that for us. We always want to make sur that you are able to use all the functions of your phone. What you are seeing is how the background of application is intended to be seen.  Keep us posted if you have any additional questions.

YareliM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes