I lost all of my contacts. Howl can I retrieve them back?
Bowles

How can you retrieve your lost contacts? 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I lost all of my contacts. Howl can I retrieve them back?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Did you back them up? You can check your Verizon cloud by logging in, going to My Verizon>My Device>Back up my contacts and seeing if they are there.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Did you back them up? You can check your Verizon cloud by logging in, going to My Verizon>My Device>Back up my contacts and seeing if they are there.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

How were they set up.?  Did you have them set up as Google Contacts or something else with Google all you have to do as long as you have a Gmail Account is go to Gmail enter your credentials find contacts and there should be an option to resync with you phone if there is Tap and your contacts should reload in few seconds..

Using Google is the Fastest and Safest way to set up your Contacts..

0 Likes
Bowles

Thanks ..I didn't think about checking there. 

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
Re: I lost all of my contacts.  Howl can I retrieve them back?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If they aren't, B33 is on another good trail. I personally save my contacts under my hotmail account, not the SIM or phone, so when I log in with my hotmail account all my contacts sync. Do you know how you saved your contacts? Most of the time it automatically saves to "phone" which is why looking in the cloud first is a good starting point.

0 Likes
Bowles

Thanks. I did locate all of my files on Cloud.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Long time ago.. about 5 years ago I tried using Back up Assistant before the Cloud was the Big thing,  it was it Not a Good option so a Great member on this Forum suggested using Google I Done a Factory set re-entered all my stuff and Chose Google to set my Contacts up I did each one from Scratch course I only had about 20 at the time now I'm up to about 75 but one thing I like is changing or adding things like Birthdays and Important events using Google is so easy and uploading Contacts from one phone to another when I choose to move into one only take a Few seconds so for me Google is a Keeper. b

0 Likes
Re: I lost all of my contacts.  Howl can I retrieve them back?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Excellent. That's a relief for sure.

0 Likes