Intermittent Poor Connection
mrdgk

My spouse has a motorola droid mini and I have a galaxy s4. We each have specific people that when we call/they call us they cannot hear and/or understand us. They state that we are very choppy sounding. We have tried using a network extender, we have tried ending the call and calling them back and nothing seems to make any difference. And it happens everytime we call these certain people. Please help fix this issue!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Intermittent Poor Connection
B33
Legend

Have ya Tried a New Sim Card.. you might try that but before doing that shut the phone Down pull the Sim ( Carefully ) there sensitive to the oils and static electricity that comes from our fingers, once its removed let the phone set for about  5 to 10 min. then re-insert the Sim see if you have better luck doing this pulling the Sim and reinserting it and powering it back on reconnects it with the Network.!

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If you get good service and have the option to activate Advanced Calling (under settings>advanced calling) I find the service to be a lot cleaner and more crisp.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Perhaps it's THEIR connection, and not yours, if most of your calls are OK and it's only specific people that have problems??  Or maybe their location when you calling them?  Just a thought ...