How do I unistall Verizon updates on my Galexey s4? I do not like it at all!!!!!
jENNIFER9237

How do I uninstall Verizon new updates to my Galexey s4?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I unistall Verizon updates on my Galexey s4? I do not like it at all!!!!!
ddlovato
Enthusiast - Level 3

You can't uninstall the update on your phone, you'll have to wait until android updates the software for your phone

use this link for any information on updates: Android Support | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I unistall Verizon updates on my Galexey s4? I do not like it at all!!!!!
ddlovato
Enthusiast - Level 3

You can't uninstall the update on your phone, you'll have to wait until android updates the software for your phone

use this link for any information on updates: Android Support | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You can't. What don't you like about it? Did you do a factory reset before you installed it? or after you installed it?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jennifer9237,

Look no further help is here! Updates are meant to improve your device, not cause you headaches.

Are you having issues with the phone after the software update? Please provide details of your concern. I apologize but we are unable toremove the update once installed.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes