intergraded messaging
HPF

Can I use my Droid to receive my messages from my iPhone?

They are both mine and on the same account.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: intergraded messaging
Snn5
Legend

Can I use Verizon Messages with more than one device?

Yes, you can download and use Verizon Messages on any compatible device or desktop computer. You can sync your phone number with the web and up to 5 additional devices.

I believe that means 1 phone number, but not 2 phones with different numbers.

Messaging | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Messages go to a specific phone number, as far as I know, there is no sort of message forwarding service.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If you are the account owner of the iPhone and you are using the Verizon messaging app you can log into my verizon and view your text messages. If you have already activated your droid, then new text messages should be sending to that phone and not the iPhone. However if you are using iMessages that's a different story.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Can I use Verizon Messages with more than one device?

Yes, you can download and use Verizon Messages on any compatible device or desktop computer. You can sync your phone number with the web and up to 5 additional devices.

I believe that means 1 phone number, but not 2 phones with different numbers.

Messaging | Verizon Wireless

HPF

Your not understanding.... I want to be able to see the text messages that are sent and received on my iPhone that my teenage daghter is using.

I own the phone and the contract...and I want to monitor her text and picture messages.

She is 12 and BOY CRAZY!!!

0 Likes
HPF

And I am using the regular text messaging

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

The only way to see actual text messages is to have the actual phone.

Snn5
Legend

Yes, you need to pick up the phone and read those messages.  You can't just forward her messages to your phone.  You can see the number she texted or received from in My Verizon, usage details, messaging, her line.  But, not the text body.  If you had her log in info for iMessage, you might could, if she had Integrated Messaging and you had her log in info, you could. 

B33
Legend

Hope she Doesn't Face Time my Niece Did this with Friends and used over 12 Gigabytes of Data and Ran up the Bill to an Astonishing Level.. She was Grounded from the phone for Quite a While..

0 Likes