How to leave positive feedback about CSR?
Pannier

Yesterday (6/19/2015) I called in for help on options of services. A young man named Mark helped me. It was the most genuinely respectful and informative Customer Service call I have had in 13 + yrs with Verizon. I wish I could acknowledge him for his service skills.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to leave positive feedback about CSR?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pannier

I’m so glad to hear of your great experience with one of our agents! We do have a feedback system in place and I would be happy to work with you to send this to him. Please reply to the private message I’m sending so I can gain details about your account.

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
positive feedback about CSR
sparktiff

I used the chat option. I had Jessica assist first; then Alex; and Madison. Madison spent the most time. I was with Verizon for shy of two hours, which can make anyone cranky. Several issues could not be addressed with no fault of the employees.  I needed my PIN changed and wanted to change my username. Madison stated she was able to change my PIN, which was fantastic. She (and I) could not change my username as Verizon wanted to send the code to only my phone. You might want to change that and include other options. I could not have the code sent to my phone, and so there is this cirular process that had to be participated. Madison assisted with all the issues, and was so very helpful. All three were helpful, actually; I just spent the most time with Madison. I was unable to complete the survey as it did not download, so am hopeful this feedback is seen. 

Jill 

0 Likes
Re: positive feedback about CSR
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sparktiff, I do want to apologize for the time that you took with us getting most of your concerns addressed. I will make sure that I submit the feedback about your great experience with Madison and the others. I will also submit the feedback regarding the process to change your username and how to verify the process. I want to make sure that we get any other concerns addressed. Were you able to get your username changed? If not what username are you attempting to change?  SantoC_VZW

0 Likes