How am I supposed to report an outage via phone call if my phone will not make phone calls. That is the very definition of an outage.
maebelina

So I saw an outage question asked earlier stating that there is no link to report an outage on this page. The Verizon response was "call this 800 # or dial 611 on your phone" That sounds lovely. However...my phone is out. I cannot make a call. There is an outage ongoing now for hours.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How am I supposed to report an outage via phone call if my phone will not make phone calls. That is the very definition of an outage.
hatnvzw
Enthusiast - Level 2

We don't have service now.  Not liking Verizon at all right now. 

0 Likes
Re: How am I supposed to report an outage via phone call if my phone will not make phone calls. That is the very definition of an outage.
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

What's your zip code?

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

From his tag it looks like he's in Rockford...which I'm assuming is in Illinois? 

0 Likes
NunYaBizzness
Enthusiast - Level 2

same problem here... Again!

the folks at Verizon are not idiots.  Surely some one has thought of this problem before. Yet here is no way  via Internet to check if there is an outage or report an outage, that I can find.  So am I to conclude that everyone at Verizon is an incompetent idiot, or that this is intentional?  I would say intentional and Verizon is giving us the big middle finger. 

NIt not feeling so happy to be a Verizon customer at the moment

0 Likes