pictures say downloading when i receive them in a text message or imessage, and the only way I can view them is in the details
Nestle731

pictures come through any of my text messages saying downloading but never do...I have to view them in the details, hopefully someone knows how to fix this!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: pictures say downloading when i receive them in a text message or imessage, and the only way I can view them is in the details
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nestle731, this would definitely have me just as concerned. Let's help review what's going on with your iPhone. Which model are you using? Are you connected to WiFi when attempting to download the picture messages through SMS or iMessage? Any difference if you disable WiFi?

Just in case, try holding both Power & the Home keys simultaneously for about 15 seconds until your phone resets. Please test the messages to see if they start downloading. Keep us posted!

NicandroN_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response.

This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes