voice mail message
ytawni
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is there any way to not listen to the whole thing about when you got the message and what number it is from?  That takes forever! Smiley Sad

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: voice mail message
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I know pressing 3 fast forwards the message, however I'm not sure I've tried it while being told who called/what time etc.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Knowing your options is important ytawni. I understand it can be frustrating to listen to voicemail details. What make and model phone do you have? If you have a compatible device, we do offer a feature called Visual Voicemail. This will allow you to listen or read the voicemail mail directly. For additional information regarding our Visual Voicemail http://vz.to/1IQPb8o

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ytawni
Enthusiast - Level 2

Doesn't the visual voicemail cost extra?  I just want to skip through the beginning part.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Basic visual voice mail does not. When you first hit the app it will want you to sign up and you get a free 30 day trial of Premium Visual voice mail.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you dial into voicemail,  go into options, personal options, until you find the option to turn envelope information on or off - turn it OFF.  You will then hear only your messages.

If you need the information for a specific message, you can press "5" during playback and it will tell you the date, time, and phone number of the caller who left the voicemail.

ytawni
Enthusiast - Level 2

It works!  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!  Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy