How to access change features to apply line access discount
sam29

I currently have the more everything plan and my contract has expired for both of the phones on the plan. I was told I need to go into My Verizon, change features, and choose a line access discount to apply and receive a line discount similar to the Edge program line discount. I sign into my account and then go to my verizon, but I do not see any option to change features. Can anyone tell me how to find that?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to access change features to apply line access discount
Weth
Legend

There was an area to add and remove features, but when Verizon redesigned the web pages no one has found it since. If you find it, please report here. The last several people have had to call Verizon to get the month to month discount applied to their lines.

0 Likes
sam29

Also is the discount the same as the edge? $15 credit for 4GB and under and $25 credit for 6GB and higher?

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Yes, the discount is the same.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sam29, I want to make sure that you are getting the proper discount on the account. So we can make sure we get all the right discounts, can you please respond to the Direct Message that I sent you. I'm looking forward to working with you.

KevinR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bbliss32
Enthusiast - Level 1

go to www.vzw.com/features