Why does my Samsung Galaxy 6 edge randomly stop receiving or sending calls and texts?
richardpurtell
Enthusiast - Level 1

This started happening about a week ago. My phone will randomly stop sending texts and I can't dial out. When I try to make a phone call, it never actually starts ringing. Here's the weird thing; when someone calls me, I receive the call but when I answer it, i hear nothing and then the call disconnects. Also when I call someone, they can see I'm calling but as soon as they answer, the call disconnects. I know it's not a signal issue because my girlfriend, who lives in the same home and we share the service, does not experience this issue. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung Galaxy 6 edge randomly stops receiving/sending calls/texts
richardpurtell
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just got done chatting with tech support. If anybody else is experiencing this, apparently it's a known phone issue with a batch of the galaxy 6 edges and the phone will need to be replaced.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy 6 edge randomly stops receiving/sending calls/texts
richardpurtell
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just got done chatting with tech support. If anybody else is experiencing this, apparently it's a known phone issue with a batch of the galaxy 6 edges and the phone will need to be replaced.

0 Likes