My htc 8x keeps shutting off and when I plug in to charge it turns on and off repeatedly. Any ideas?
Jenn3

my htc 8x keeps turning off and when I plug it in to charge it turns on and off repeatedly. Any ideas what is going on? Idk if maybe I need a new battery or if the phone has just decided it's had enough. Any suggestions or comments are appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My htc 8x keeps shutting off and when I plug in to charge it turns on and off repeatedly. Any ideas?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jenn@prattville,

That is definitely odd and I know that would be quite the inconvenience for me. We certainly want to lend a helping hand and see what might be going on. To start, how long has this been going on with the device? Have there been any recent changes since this started such as new applications or software updates? Is there any damage to the device? Have you tried alternate charges?

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes