My One M8 is not receiving calls.
dbzeiger

Over the last couple of days, I have have missed at least 3 calls because they simply were not received by my handset. The phone does not ring and there is no notification that I missed the call until more than an hour after the call was originally placed. This happens while I have a full signal and I am even able to successfully place calls when experiencing the issue, as noted when one caller texted me immediately after trying to call and I was able to call her right away. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

0 Likes
Re: My One M8 is not receiving calls.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
dbzeiger,
Not receiving phone calls as they come in is not ok. I am sorry to learn that you've been having these troubles. Has anything changed within the last few days on the phone itself? Added any new apps or any type of software updates? Does this happen in any particular area that you've noticed, like home or work? Also, are the callers also VZW customers or coming from other carriers? Please share some additional details. Thanks.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes