Problem authenticating WiFi?
teaguejosh82

I just got this ellipses 8 tablet yesterday and since getting it I cannot connect to the hotel's Wi-Fi. We connected to it from my husband phone no problem but I've tried so many things to get it to connect on my tablet and after it says "saved, secured with wpa\wpa2" I click it again and it says "authentication problem". I know I have the correct pass because it worked on his phone. Help?

0 Likes
Re: Problem authenticating WiFi?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Help is just a posting away teaguejosh82. Let's get your Ellipsis 8 tablet connected to the hotel wifi. Before we begin, may I ask are you able to connect to other wifi networks without an issue? Have you verified at the concierge that the network security is WPA/WPA2? Most phone are designed to auto-detect the security which may not be the case with tablets. Also, does the hotel have any restrictions as to how many users can be authorized on the network? As you share the details then we can troubleshoot together.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: Problem authenticating WiFi?
Bjwsdw

I don't get the web page load where I enter the codes for access

0 Likes