No signal
Rreuter0216
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello, I was wondering if I can get some help with my service. My service was a little in and out yesterday which isn't normal for my phone, but the weather was kinda rainy so I chalked it up to that. Then at around 12am or so it would bounce in and out of a service connection. Finally around 6 am the phone just went to searching... And hasn't found a signal since. I read other people's solutions that were posted to the boards which referred to powering off and removing the simcard and replacing it, and I also reset the network settings under the general tab in settings and nothing has helped. I have wifi at my home so I currently can communicate only through the message boards, text messages and email. Any suggestions? Oh! And my zip code is 68022 just in case its needed for checking the area for outages.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi Rreuter0216,

Thanks for the additional details! Lets locate your missing signal. Is there a case on the device? If so please remove to see if the signal returns.  Has there been any liquid or physical damage to the device? Try a soft reset http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-115076/ .

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Rreuter0216,

You've come to the right place for help! Having a working phone is definitely important. I appreciate all the troubleshooting you've done so far. All is good in that area. Are you still having issues with the service? Is this only while inside your home? Which iPhone do you have? Do you have other lines having the same issues?

JohnB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Rreuter0216
Enthusiast - Level 1

I checked with my wife and daughter and both of their phones are fine, it is only mine doing this. My phone is a 16gb space grey iPhone 6, NOT a six plus. I am going to take one of their phones and call customer service now and see if I can get any help with this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi Rreuter0216,

Thanks for the additional details! Lets locate your missing signal. Is there a case on the device? If so please remove to see if the signal returns.  Has there been any liquid or physical damage to the device? Try a soft reset http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-115076/ .

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
0 Likes