troubleshooting issues with my ellipsis 7
AmberBean8

This morning, I was having issues connecting to 4G network, now when I tried to reset my tablet it is showing things in Japanese and it is not letting me get to my home screen. I've tried to do a hard reset but I am having issues.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: troubleshooting issues with my ellipsis 7
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
This sounds a bit odd AmberBean8! Let's get this table connected to 4G network. Do you have all your content backed up? What issues are you having when trying to perform a Factory reset? This will delete all the content on the device, however, in order to do one you would; press the Volume Down button until the last line is highlighted in blue. Then press the Volume Up button to make the selection. The device should now restart.
JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
AmberBean8

I was able to successfully do the factory reset but the tablet is still

saying no service and is not letting me use 4G. It is only able to work on

wifi.

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 2:45 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
AmberBean8,

I'm glad you're able to use your tablet again but we certainly want to make sure we get it working like it should! Have you tried turning the device off, removing the SIM http://vz.to/1PHSvu2 and then reseating the SIM and powering back on? Do you have any other devices that are working at this location?

AndrewT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
AmberBean8

Yes I have tried all of the above. I called technical support and went to a

Verizon store.

On May 25, 2015 12:09 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for taking all those steps, AmberBean8. We know it's important to get the service restored on your tablet. While you were at the store, was a representative able to replace your SIM card with a new one? During the call or visit, was a resolution ticket opened or a replacement ordered? Please go into Settings > About Tablet and share with us what's listed in the SW Version.

JenniferH_VZW
0 Likes